This actionable feedback policy sets out how feedback can be received, and how it is handled.
All contact related information can be accessed from the main contact section of our business located at: https://theopenweb.jp#contact
The contact method provided there may change over time depending on what we can support.
We will make an effort to provide the following:
- A contact form with necessary fields.
- A mechanism for audio calling for trusted/registered members.
Types of feedback
The following types of feedback can be handled:
- Business related
- Bug reports
- Requests to remove data(including any illegal content, any content against our terms and conditions, any data infringing DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act))
- Data submission
How we handle feedback
- Any major inquiries are handled within 1~2 business days. ※ Business days may vary. Local(Japan) holidays are generally not considered business days.
- Bug reports are handled by priority. Only critical bugs should be expected to be quickly fixed.
- Requests to remove own account data generally require login for verification. However, other methods may be possible.
- Requests to remove other account data require a descriptive reason why. We reserve the right to make the provided reason public for fairness and transparency.